Dreaming of a life on a beach enjoying the Florida island lifestyle? Then buying a new home on Fort Myers Beach might be the right choice for you. Fort Myers Beach (Estero Island) offers home-buyers a selection of magnificent beachfront and seaside single family homes as well as a variety of condominiums featuring incredible views of the Gulf of Mexico. Ready to build your new island dream home? Fort Myers Beach also offers a selection of vacant residential lots that are ready for development. McGregor Palms Realty can help you make your dreams of living on a Florida beach a reality. We're a full-service boutique brokerage with a team of experienced local REALTORS® who specialize in seaside real estate. We know Fort Myers Beach inside and out, and we're passionate about helping home-buyers find their perfect home.
Fort Myers Beach - Single Family Homes for Sale
Fort Myers Beach offers a selection of waterfront, seaside and beachfront single-family homes sure to impress even the most discerning home buyers and investors. Many of these houses are conveniently located just steps away from the amazing beach, lively entertainment, and convenient shopping. Below you can browse single-family home listings available for sale on Fort Myers Beach.
Showing the newest home listings on Fort Myers Beach. Click here to view all single family homes for sale on Fort Myers Beach.
Single Family Homes for Sale
If you see a property that interests you, don't hesitate to reach out to McGregor Palms Realty for more details, including home features, property disclosures, amenities for boaters (docks, gulf access, etc.), recent sales history, or to schedule a private showing.
Fort Myers Beach - Condominiums for Sale
Below you can browse condominium listings offered for sale throughout Fort Myers Beach, Florida.
Showing the newest condo listings on Fort Myers Beach. Click here to view all condos for sale on Fort Myers Beach.
Condominiums for Sale
To request more information on a specific listing, including community amenities (marina, tennis etc.), HOA dues and restrictions, assessments, beach access, condo disclosures / docs, past sales history, or to schedule a private showing contact McGregor Palms Realty today and let one of our knowledgeable and friendly agents assist you in the search for your perfect Florida home.
Fort Myers Beach - Vacant Lots / Land for Sale
Fort Myers Beach currently has a good selection of vacant lots available for sale that are perfect for building your dream home in paradise. Below you can browse residential vacant lot listings located throughout Estero Island, Florida. Our agents are ready to assist you.
Showing the newest vacant lots and land listings on Fort Myers Beach. Click here to view all vacant lots and land for sale on Fort Myers Beach.
Vacant Residential Lots / Land for Sale
Don't hesitate to contact us to request more detailed information on a property (i.e. zoning, vacant land disclosures, land use restrictions such as coastal control line and mangroves, assessments, past sales history) or to schedule a private no obligation consultation regarding the purchase of any of the vacant lots listed below.
Real-Time Property Alerts: Receive instant email notifications when a property matching your criteria is listed in the MLS (Multiple Listing Service). Our MLS database is updated several times a day and contains ALL listings for sale on Fort Myers Beach. Take advantage of this automated, real-time notification by signing up for email updates - it's fast, easy, and best of all, it's FREE!
Top Reasons Why Fort Myers Beach is a Great Place to Buy a Home
- Beach Paradise: Fort Myers Beach boasts miles of stunning palm lined white-sand beaches and turquoise blue waters, which makes it a true paradise for beach lovers, making every day feel like a vacation.
- Tropical Climate: Like much of Southwest Florida, Fort Myers Beach enjoys a tropical climate. This ensures plenty of sunshine and warm weather throughout the year.
- Outdoor Activities: The island offers many outdoor activities such as boating, fishing, swimming, sunbathing, parasailing and jet skiing. Its shores are known for being great spot for walks, jogging and shell-collecting.
- Close-Knit Community: Despite being a popular tourist destination, the area retains a small seaside-town feel with a close-knit community and a relaxed, friendly atmosphere.
- Resort-Style Living: The island is known for its resort-style living. Many homes and condos on the island offer direct beach access and amenities such as pools, spas, and fitness centers, providing residents with a luxurious and comfortable lifestyle.
- Dining: Fort Myers Beach offers a unique dining experience, often combined with amazing waterfront views. You'll find an ample selection of locally-sourced seafood.
- Shopping: You can easily find plenty of charming boutiques offering goods and souvenirs unique to the island, and just a short drive away are the expansive shopping centers of Fort Myers.
- Events:From annual events like the American Sand Sculpting Championship and the Shrimp Festival, to weekly events like farmers markets, there is always something happening on the island.
- Accessibility: While offering the seclusion and tranquility of island living, Fort Myers Beach is accessible from the mainland via the Mantanzas Pass Bridge, ensuring that larger city amenities and services are within easy reach.
- Wildlife: Estero Island is rich in native Florida wildlife. Dolphins, manatees and sea turtles are frequently seen in the surrounding waters. Many bird species can be spotted as the island lies on a migratory bird path.
About Fort Myers Beach, FL
Fort Myers Beach, located on Estero Island just south of the City of Fort Myers is nestled between Estero Bay and the Gulf of Mexico. It is a favorite destination for homebuyers (particularly families, retirees and snowbirds) who are looking for the quintessential Florida seaside town lifestyle, with the allure of its many miles of white sandy palm lined beaches, souvenir and surf shops, tropical open-air bars, and oceanfront restaurants. Living on this island, whether as a year-round resident or as a part-time snowbird, is a great way to enjoy the warm weather and experience life in a vibrant seaside beach community.
Estero Island has a robust real estate market that caters to a diverse array of prospective homeowners and investors. Over the years, Fort Myers Beach has transformed itself into a real estate hot spot for those seeking second homes or retirement properties. As of 2023, the market has been rapidly growing in value, reflecting the increasing demand and low inventory available for sale in this Florida seaside town. Real estate is always at a premium on this barrier island. With ever-increasing demand and continuous regional growth, property values are expected to continue to steadily rise well into the future. Here condo buyers can find a large selection of high-rise and mid-rise beachfront condominiums for sale that feature amazing views of the Gulf of Mexico as well as a variety of lifestyle amenities. Many single family homes are also available with direct beach access or with direct views of the Gulf of Mexico.
McGregor Palms Realty has established itself as Southwest Florida’s premier coastal real estate experts, specializing in seaside, waterfront and beachfront properties. As a full-service brokerage, you can rest assured knowing you have a dedicated team of local real estate experts by your side to ensure a successful and smooth closing. We are constantly updating and adding new information to this page, so make sure to bookmark us and check back often.