If you are looking to sell your current single family home, condo or a vacant lot along McGregor Blvd in Fort Myers, our experienced real estate agents / REALTORS® will guide and assist you throughout the entire sales process and ensure that you get top Dollar for your property. We will market your listing locally, nationally as well as internationally, reaching a wide audience of interested and qualified home buyers. Your listing will appear on popular internet websites such as Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Homes.com etc. as well as the MLS (Multiple Listing Service).
- Extensive sales know-how and local real estate market experience.
- Individual marketing advice and creation of a bespoke marketing concept for your property.
- The dedicated attention of experienced real estate agents throughout the entire sales process.
- Targeted marketing strategies, incl. national & international syndication of your listing.
- Management, coordination and realization of all showing appointments with potential buyers.
- Professional advice in all kinds of real estate matters relating to your listing
- Complete support throughout the entire listing, sales and closing process.
- We highly value our customers' concerns and listen to their individual needs.
About McGregor Blvd. in Fort Myers, Florida
Famous for its royal palms and notable past inhabitants like Thomas Edison and Henry Ford, McGregor Boulevard, stretching from Downtown Fort Myers to Punta Rassa and the Sanibel Island bridge, forms the heart of the McGregor area in Lee County. Pedestrian-friendly, the road is dotted with old restored residences, charming eateries and a few small shops. A variety of architectural styles can be found here to suite almost any taste. The residential district features numerous real estate choices, including some of Fort Myers' most stately homes and many grand riverfront properties for sale. It is home to some of the finest communities in all of Southwest Florida including Palmetto Point, McGregor Isles, Gulf Harbour, and The Landings, among many others. Whether you are in the market to buy a house or a condominium, our experienced team of local real estate agents (REALTORS) in Fort Myers can assist you in buying the perfect home in Florida.