Searching for real estate in Cape Coral? This page is your ultimate resource! View the latest Cape Coral, FL real estate for sale including single-family houses, condominiums, and many vacant lots that are perfect for your new construction. The MLS listings on this page are updated multiple times throughout the day. Start by using our easy search options below to find your dream home, or contact us today and let McGregor Palms Realty provide you with unparalleled highly personalized service.
Real-Time Property Alerts: Receive instant email notifications when a property matching your criteria is listed in the MLS (Multiple Listing Service). Our MLS database is updated several times a day and contains ALL listings for sale in Cape Coral. Take advantage of this automated, real-time notification by signing up for email updates - it's fast, easy, and best of all, it's FREE!
Cape Coral - Single Family Homes for Sale
Below you can browse single family home listings located throughout the City of CAPE CORAL, Florida. To request up-to-date information, including home features, disclosures, details for boaters (such as docks, canal width, gulf access, etc.), construction details, past sales history (incl. dates and prices of other homes recently sold nearby) or to schedule a private showing of any house listed below, contact one of our real estate experts today.
Showing the newest home listings in Cape Coral. Click here to view all single family homes for sale in Cape Coral.
Single Family Homes for Sale
Cape Coral - Condominiums for Sale
Below you can browse condominium listings located throughout the City of CAPE CORAL, Florida. To request up-to-date information, including amenities, homeowners' association dues, assessments, community restrictions, condo disclosures, past sales history (incl. dates and prices of other condominiums recently sold nearby), or to schedule a private showing of any condos listed below, contact our real estate agents today.
Showing the newest condo listings in Cape Coral. Click here to view all condos for sale in Cape Coral.
Condominiums for Sale
Cape Coral - Vacant Lots / Land for Sale
Below you can view residential vacant lots and land listings located throughout the City of CAPE CORAL, Florida. To request up-to-date property information, including zoning, vacant land disclosures, availability of city water and sewer connections, land use restrictions, assessments, past sales history (incl. dates and prices of other lots recently sold nearby), or to schedule a private consultation regarding any vacant lot or land listed below, contact one our seasoned REALTORS® today.
Showing the newest vacant lots and land listings in Cape Coral. Click here to view all vacant lots and land for sale in Cape Coral.
Vacant Residential Lots / Land for Sale
Top Reasons Why Cape Coral is a Great Place to Buy a Home
- Water Wonderland: Known for its numerous navigable canals and waterways, Cape Coral offers boaters easy access to the Gulf of Mexico and surrounding islands, along with great fishing opportunities.
- Fantastic Weather: With a tropical climate, you can expect warm, sunny weather for much of the year. Who doesn’t want to celebrate the winter holidays under palms and New Year on the beach?
- Outdoor Activities: Staying fit is easy with outdoor activities like kayaking, paddle boarding, hiking, and cycling. Residents can also enjoy the nearby nature preserves and stunning beaches.
- Golfing: Cape Coral, including the surrounding area, is home to numerous golf courses offering a variety of amenities, that enthusiasts of the sport can enjoy year-round.
- Family-Friendly: With quality schools, lots of parks, including water parks such as Sun Splash Family Waterpark and playgrounds, as well as a low crime rate, the Cape is considered a great place to raise a family.
- Cost of Living: Compared to many other Florida cities located along the coast, the cost of living in Cape Coral is relatively low and remains affordable to the middle class.
- Arts and Culture: The Cape offers a wide range of cultural experiences with various art galleries, theaters, and a vibrant downtown nightlife, that becomes particularly lively on the weekends and holidays.
- Dining and Shopping: Cape Coral has a diverse range of dining options and shopping centers comprised of well-known local and national brands. Seafood restaurants are especially popular and the catch is always fresh.
- Community Events: The city offers plenty of community events like the annual Art Festival, the Irish Festival, its own local Oktoberfest, the Fourth of July Red White and Boom celebration, and the boat parade, among many others.
- Top Notch Healthcare: Cape Coral is home to numerous high-quality medical facilities and healthcare services, ensuring that residents have easy access to some of the best medical services in the state.
- Employment: Cape Coral boasts a healthy job market, especially in the tourism, healthcare, education, retail, and construction sectors. Thus, residents can often avoid long commutes to and from work.
- Wildlife and Nature: With its location along the Florida coast, the Cape is a wonderful area for bird and wildlife watching with many species native to the area like the burrowing owls.
About Cape Coral, FL
With its thriving economy, growing job market, numerous entertainment and shopping options, year-round warm climate, endless sunshine, and family-friendly atmosphere, Cape Coral has become one of the fastest-growing cities, not just in Florida, but in the country. Its close proximity to Southwest Florida's best beaches and over four hundred miles of navigable waterways with easy access to the pristine waters of the Gulf of Mexico makes Cape Coral a favorite with boaters as well as those who enjoy fishing and the outdoors. Once you visit Southwest Florida and discover the amazing lifestyle the Cape (as it is referred to locally) has to offer, you will want to make it your home too.
Cape Coral offers homebuyers a wide variety of affordable single-family homes and condominiums for sale at a variety of price points. Many of these properties are located on canals and feature private boat docks, and yet others have direct gulf access via the Caloosahatchee River and the Bay of San Carlos. The city also features a large amount of relatively inexpensive vacant residential lots that are cleared and ready to build, making the construction of a new custom dream home a breeze. For those looking to invest, Cape Coral offers a selection of income-producing duplexes, quads, and holiday homes to choose from.
McGregor Palms Realty can provide you with comprehensive info on real estate in Cape Coral, FL, as well as access to a team of seasoned local REALTORS that stands ready to help guide you through your next purchase. We are constantly adding new information to this site, so make sure to bookmark this page and check back often.