Real Estate Services
Our REALTORS® assist you in every aspect of the sales process. From providing individualized initial advice and bespoke marketing plan to the successful conclusion of the sales contract.
An Experienced Team
McGregor Palms Realty agents are seasoned and skilled professional contract negotiators who will work hard to assist you in obtaining the highest and best price for your property.
Our Southwest Florida real estate experts offer you comprehensive expertise and local market knowledge. Put our know-how to work for you when selling your property in the Sunshine State.
Thinking of Selling your house, condo or vacant lot in Southwest Florida?
Whether you are interested in simply determining your property’s current market value, have questions regarding listing / selling your property or have already made the decision to sell, contact McGregor Palms Realty. Our highly qualified real estate agents / REALTORS® stand ready to assist and provide you with specialized advice to help sell your property (house, condo or vacant lot) in Southwest Florida (Fort Myers, Cape Coral, Sanibel Island, Lehigh Acres, Bonita Springs and Naples) for the highest price possible.
Reasons to Choose McGregor Palms Realty to Sell Your Property in SWFL:
- Extensive sales know-how and local Southwest Florida market experience
- Individual marketing advice and creation of a bespoke marketing concept for your property
- The dedicated attention of a team of professionals throughout the entire sales process
- Targeted marketing strategies, incl. national and international listing syndication
- Management, coordination and realization of all viewing / showing appointments
- Professional advice in all kinds of real estate matters relating to your listing
- Complete support throughout the entire listing, sales and closing process
- We highly value our customers and listen to their needs.
A Good Pricing Strategy is Essential
Many listing agents will promise you that they can sell your property for an unrealistic price. In the real estate industry this is commonly referred to as ‘buying the listing’. Agents who engage in this practice are doing their customers a great disservice. A good pricing strategy will generate greater interest and spur competition in your listing, ensuring that you net the highest possible value for your home. If a listing is overpriced and generates little interest, buyers will wonder why the property has been on the market for so long. They will ask themselves, 'is something wrong with this property that I should know about?'
Our goal is to help sell your property FAST and for the MOST AMOUNT OF MONEY POSSIBLE!
Allow one of our real estate professionals to provide you with a FREE, no obligation consultation. We will analyze your local market conditions, compare recently closed sales and factor in current active listings in order to develop a successful pricing strategy that will get your property sold quickly, while still allowing you to realize a good return on your investment.